what do we do when we find our minds racing -- full of thousands of over-analyzing, attention seeking thoughts screaming to get our attention and blocking us from clarity? And how do we purge this overwhelm and start to move towards this sense of ease and joy?
When we change our thoughts, we change our lives.
1. Begin by writing it all down.
2. Blast negative mental chatter
3. Create space within yourself
4. Listen to the calm voice and await your next set of instructions.
5. Once you receive your next intuitive 'hit', take action! Action cures fear.